Aloe Vera Gel
Home › Products › Aloe Vera Gel
||Aloe indica Royle
||De hydrated gel of Alovera, Sfot gel capsules, Dried powdered capsules , tablets
|Origin of raw material
| Click to view more |
Organically grown on alkaline soil
In compliance with EU regulation 1999/3/EC.
Alo vera is tree native to South Africa, Madagascar and Jordan. Aloe vera is used both internally and externally on humans as folk or alternative medicine.
- The plant ( Gel extracted) can also be made into types of special soaps or used in other skin care products.
- The active Ingredient Aloin found in Alovera is used to manufacture laxatives to solve constipation.
- It ( GEL) is a FDA approved flavoring agent
- Aloe Vera in tooth gels fight cavities effectively
- The anthraquinones found in Alovera is an excellent Healing agent and pain reducer for inflammation
- Can be used to heal Diabeties induced foot ulcers ( Gel)
- Reduces depression and improves memory
- Heals fire burns on the skin
Looking for "Aloe Vera Gel" ?